Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 658.022 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,071,015 Franc (€3,147) in Hanover.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)