Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02686 XOF / VND
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,438,533 Franc (53,560,565 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)