Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 236.121 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,118,169 Franc (4,736 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tijuana costs Mex$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (13 minutes ago)