Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 224.081 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,015,078 Franc (4,530 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)