Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 270.744 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 54% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,411,036 Franc (8,905 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)