Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 222.870 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 874,749 Franc (3,925 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)