Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 415.644 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,089,285 Franc (NZ$5,027) in Hamilton.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)