Cost of living comparison between Hamilton, Bermuda and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 616.020 XOF / BMD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 11% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 10,860,844 Franc (BD$17,631) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)