Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.283 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 34% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,320,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,527,166 Franc (¥289,088) in Hamamatsu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)