Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01409 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 485,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 342,972 Franc (﷼ 24,339,796) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (38 minutes ago)