Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01628 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 549,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 407,744 Franc (﷼ 25,039,185) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (about 2 hours ago)