Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01680 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 508,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 356,978 Franc (﷼ 21,250,664) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (39 minutes ago)