Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01861 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 277,318 Franc (﷼ 14,902,269) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)