Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.922 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,530,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,342,377 Franc (20,677 kr) in Halmstad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)