Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 426.012 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,510,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,061,320 Franc (C$4,839) in Halifax.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)