Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.026 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 833,998 Franc (¥165,934) in Hakodate.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)