Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.266 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,532,435 Franc (¥290,984) in Hakodate.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)