Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.480 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,665,122 Franc (¥303,845) in Hakodate.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)