Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02685 XOF / VND
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 232,043 Franc (8,641,682 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)