Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02477 XOF / VND
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 584,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 450,766 Franc (18,195,566 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)