Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 155.125 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,546,470 Franc (9,969 ₪) in Haifa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)