Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.823 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 41% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 230,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 135,967 Franc (₨28,192) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tegucigalpa costs L 498,912 (about 1 hour ago)