Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 156.456 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,734,532 Franc (11,086 ₪) in Hadera.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)