Cost of living in Hadera, Israel vs Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 154.278 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,950,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,900,555 Franc (12,319 ₪) in Hadera.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)