Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 154.921 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,930,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,866,480 Franc (12,048 ₪) in Hadera.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (27 minutes ago)