Cost of living comparison between Hachiōji, Japan and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.794 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,436,618 Franc (¥420,571) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)