Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.454 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,838,304 Franc (¥520,406) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)