Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.069 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,884,542 Franc (¥371,805) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,275 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.81 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (16 minutes ago)