Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.145 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,493 Franc (¥1,068) in Hachinohe.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (2 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bishkek costs 42,000 som (about 1 hour ago)