Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.242 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,073 Franc (¥968) in Hachinohe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (25 minutes ago)