Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.513 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,440 Franc (¥624) in Hachinohe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100,000,000,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)