Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 580.280 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 9% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,057,416 Franc ($3,546) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,890,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (27 minutes ago)