Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48718 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,000,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 806,567 Franc (₩1,655,570) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)