Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,532,583 Franc (₩2,902,825) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)