Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.361 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 428,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 335,612 Franc (₨40,138) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)