Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.413 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 315,191 Franc (₨33,484) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (37 minutes ago)