Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.070 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 864,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 669,343 Franc (₨82,947) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 1 hour ago)