Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.457 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 412,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 321,889 Franc (₨38,062) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,500 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bandung costs Rp 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)