Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.333 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 263,038 Franc (₨28,183) in Guwahati.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)