Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.362 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,412,606 Franc (₨150,890) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)