Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.108 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 448,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 336,735 Franc (₨36,973) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (24 minutes ago)