Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.631 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 439,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 322,058 Franc (₨37,312) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)