Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.515 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,690,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,209,580 Franc (₩2,347,257) in Gunsan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)