Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.548 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,750 Franc (₩6,843) in Gunsan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)