Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15132 XOF / UGX
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 445,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 321,416 Franc (2,124,120 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)