Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15322 XOF / UGX
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 509,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 370,901 Franc (2,420,679 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)