Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16056 XOF / UGX
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 519,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 379,478 Franc (2,363,510 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (43 minutes ago)