Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.850 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 36% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 329,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 209,031 Franc (₨23,619) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (20 minutes ago)