Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.213 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 37% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 301,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 189,994 Franc (₨23,133) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)