Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.565 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 37% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 310,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 196,759 Franc (₨22,974) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)