Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.214 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 37% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 254,419 Franc (₨27,614) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)