Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.803 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,300 Franc (₨569) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (about 1 hour ago)