Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.878 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 248,743 Franc (₨42,320) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)