Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.597 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 392,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 288,801 Franc (₨62,820) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)