Cost of living comparison between Gujranwala, Pakistan and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.879 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 25% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 488,686 Franc (₨83,122) in Gujranwala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)