Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.546 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 334,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 265,590 Franc (₨47,888) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$99,999,999,999,999,991,433,150,857,216 (about 1 hour ago)