Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.211 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 989,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 746,205 Franc (元8,757) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (44 minutes ago)