Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 576.400 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,240,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 980,468 Franc (1,701 CUC) in Guines.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)