Cost of living comparison between Guilin, China and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 89.009 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 10% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 430,617 Franc (元4,838) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)