Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 587.600 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,880,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,364,623 Franc ($2,322) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 95 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)