Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 550.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,470,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,050,601 Franc ($1,910) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manama costs Dinar 3.000 (43 minutes ago)