Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.837 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 816,576 Franc (R$ 4,644) in Guarulhos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)