Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 148.580 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 799,346 Franc (R$ 5,380) in Guaruja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)