Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 163.328 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 929,126 Franc (R$ 5,689) in Guaruja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)