Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 203.041 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,627,064 Franc (R$ 8,013) in Guaruja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)