Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 198.135 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,561,213 Franc (R$ 7,880) in Guaruja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)