Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.366 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 5% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,272,693 Franc (€1,942) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,210,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (44 minutes ago)