Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 663.537 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,951,995 Franc (€2,942) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (35 minutes ago)