Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 648.352 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,080,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,076,587 Franc (€1,660) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rosario costs ARS $2,500 (31 minutes ago)