Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 555.400 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,000 Franc (11 CUC) in Guantánamo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)