Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.977 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,420,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,808,850 Franc (元21,039) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,165 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,912 (about 1 hour ago)