Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.001 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,420,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,825,720 Franc (元21,735) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $800 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,290 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)