Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.583 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,530,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,929,324 Franc (元22,028) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,200 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)