Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.887 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,459,056 Franc (元16,415) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jackson, Mississippi costs $29 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)