Cost of living in Guam compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 601.980 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guam is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,061,160 Franc ($3,424) in Guam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (about 1 hour ago)