Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.714 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,487,839 Franc (Mex$ 51,815) in Guadalupe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (37 minutes ago)