Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.975 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 336,694 Franc (Mex$ 11,232) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)