Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.094 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 348,629 Franc (Mex$ 10,863) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)