Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.529 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,570,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,376,827 Franc (€3,626) in Groningen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (35 minutes ago)