Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 645.428 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,490,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,296,745 Franc (€3,558) in Groningen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)