Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 661.546 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,431,305 Franc (€2,164) in Groningen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)