Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.523 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,789,267 Franc (€2,721) in Groningen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (38 minutes ago)