Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 658.022 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,483,130 Franc (€2,254) in Grenoble.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)