Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 660.038 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,230,307 Franc (€3,379) in Grenoble.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)