Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 573.700 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina (United States) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,180,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,479,608 Franc ($4,322) in Greenville, South Carolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)