Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 533.800 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,790,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,396,040 Franc ($2,615) in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)