Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 664.566 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,820,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,542,522 Franc (€2,321) in Graz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)