Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 645.086 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,480,644 Franc (€2,295) in Graz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (35 minutes ago)