Cost of living comparison between Grand Dakar, Senegal and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015.
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 3 hours ago)