Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017.
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 34% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,760,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,161,299 Franc in Grand Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)