Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 670.732 XOF / KYD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,907,518 Franc (CI$8,808) in Grand Cayman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)