Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.504 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,350,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,174,660 Franc (€1,792) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)