Cost of living comparison between Granada, Spain and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 658.451 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,711,192 Franc (€2,599) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)