Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.812 XOF / NIO
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,392,508 Franc (70,286 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)