Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.082 XOF / NIO
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 758,233 Franc (44,388 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)