Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.231 XOF / NIO
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 920,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 681,770 Franc (37,397 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)