Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 203.041 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,595,750 Franc (R$ 7,859) in Gramado.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)