Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 161.036 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,310,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,029,800 Franc (R$ 6,395) in Gramado.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)