Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.811 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 753,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 582,335 Franc (R$ 3,312) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)