Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.300 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 715,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 551,368 Franc (R$ 3,200) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)