Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 165.184 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 707,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 542,953 Franc (R$ 3,287) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)